FIND OUT WHY TAXES ARE ABOUT TO GO THROUGH THE ROOF AND WHAT THE POST COVID ECONOMY WILL MEAN TO YOUR FINANCES.
Important topics we will discuss:
• TAXES IN RETIREMENT: Don’t pay more than you should. The tax implications of a new president.
• REQUIRED MINIMUM DISTRIBUTIONS: How to develop an efficient distribution plan, that could save thousands in future taxes.
• INVESTING IN 2021: Tips on investing and measuring volatility in this coming year.
• RETIREMENT INCOME: How to create a sustainable retirement income plan that includes replacing a spouse’s lost income.
• RISING HEALTHCARE COST: Prepare for the high cost associated with Long-Term Care. How longevity can affect finances.
• SOCIAL SECURITY: When is the right time to start taking Social Security without potentially missing out on tens of thousands in benefits?
• MITIGATING RISK: The BIG mistake most Americans are making with their retirement accounts... Are you one of them?
Date and Time
Wed, Nov 10, 2021
6:30p - 8:00p CST